- Has antiseptic properties and is commonly used for skin problems
- Strong, spicy unforgettable scent
- Natural antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Invigorating as air freshener
- Excellent remedy to keep on hand for pimples, cuts and scrapes
Well known in the natural food industry, TEA TREE OIL has a variety of applications. It's strong, spicy unforgettable scent is often found in deodorants, shampoos, soaps and cleansing products. Tea Tree Oil has natural antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties; it is often used for athlete's foot, blisters, fungus, insect bites, yeast infections and more. Invigorating as a room freshener, it is also an excellent remedy to keep on hand for pimples, cuts and scrapes. Noted for its versatility, tea tree oil has become an essential addition to any aromatherapy kit.